Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksnipples

Meesh's cousin Kim said "do you fuckin' love when he tweaks your nipples?"

That came within the first five minutes of Thanksgiving. Meesh went on to say "well...umm...sometimes I guess but..."

Kim swooped in with "Oh my God I love gettin' my nipples twisted, fuckin' bit on..."

Homemade cranberry sauce arrives on buffet table followed by stuffing and coogle (is any holiday involving Jews Jew-food-centric?) followed by sweet potatos...

Kim goes on "Ohhhh, are your tits senstive 'cuz you're lactatin'?"

Forgot to mention we are in a suburb of Boston.

Meesh says "Not yet I don't think. I think that will start when the baby arrives."

Kim's monologue continues with "totally, so wait...you do or you don't like when he plays with your nipples?"

Meesh "welllll...."

Kim "but you're tits are fuckin' huge..."

Kim grabs Meesh's tits.

Meesh "thanks."

Kim "they're like bigger than mine."

Meesh grabs a carrot from the vegetable tray and puts it in her mouth.

Kim says "You fuckin' love a big carrot, huh?"

No comments: